Thursday, February 17, 2011

Its been 4 years...

Its been 4 years today since I walked down the aisle in that little church in Valley Center, CA to see my best friend waiting for me at the end to say our "I Do's" together:):) I remember I was so nervous, so happy, so excited, my stomach was a ball of butterflies. I had just turned 18, 3 days before:) Its been one heck of a ride with everything thrown our away, 2 deployments, a lot of training, 1 little toddler and another bun in the oven, a re-enlistment and a lot more coming in our future. I can't wait to keep growing old with you babe, I don't want to get all mushy in the blog but thanks for always being my rock. I love you:)

Our Wedding Day:):)

Our 1 year Anniversary down at Sea World:)

Our 2nd Anniversary I was 39 weeks & 2 days pregnant with Luckas/ Justin was in Iraq for his 2nd deployment.

Our 3 Anniversary...we went to dinner where we went on our honeymoon the Jolly Roger in Oceanside,CA.

And tonight we are going to dinner down the hill to have ourselves a little dinner:) I can't wait for many more years to come and we can be those two old people rocking in our chairs watching our kids/grandkids. Life is just simply amazing:)!!!!

1 comment: