Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chicken Parmesan

I know some people already know how to cook this amazing meal. But I wanted to share a new little twist that I have tried and love it. Now only if my husband would get home so we can enjoy dinner:)

You will need:
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
2/3 cup of dried bread crumbs [I use Italian..but you pick what you like]
1/4 cup of crushed French Onions [optional]
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 jar of spaghetti sauce of your choice
1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
Vegtable Oil
Spaghetti noodles

Directions:
COOK spaghetti noodles in a pot that works for you on your stove.
MIX the dried bread crumbs, crushed french onions and parmesan cheese.
DIP the chicken in the egg, then into the dried bread crumb mix.
FRY the chicken in a pan with some vegtable oil (not to much, just enough to cover the bottom) on medium. Cook till golden dark brown or when chicken is fully cooked for about 10-15 minutes.
DRAIN the noodles when they are done cooking.

This is where it may vary for other people. I go ahead and mix the sauce with the noodles and then plate my chicken, pour the amount of noodles I want over my chicken. Then top it off with some mozzarella cheese:) Then ENJOY!!!!!

Suggestion: You can get a nice loaf of garlic bread and have it as a side. We usually do, but we had that with our lasagna the other night!

Oh yeah...did I mention this is one of Justin's favorite dinners!!! So he was a very happy husband when he got home late tonight from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment