Monday, March 1, 2010

Bye Bye February

Holy smokes..where did February go?!? I honestly cant believe that in a blink of an eye February has came and passed already!!

I was VERY busy last month!!!No joke between "STARTING" my shoots I booked back in December/January, all 3 of our birthdays & our anniversary,getting the word out about Olive Juice Photography,making bow's/tutu's, still getting the house underway and taking care of the other stuff I have to do. I can now see where the month has went. Iam so BLESSED to have my husband and my amazing little man in my life. And have full support from my husband with my passion for photography & my bow making hobby. Iam beyond grateful for the help I have had with everyone who has given me advice about different things!! For the month of March, Iam going to be one busy mama bee.And Iam going to be saving up for my speedlite:)So thats going to be exciting to get. I cant wait to get it and use it!!

Well Iam off to get some sleep..its 1:17am!!!!

♥tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment