Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apple & Sage Pork Chops

I found this recipe through McCormick it came in a little package, but you can just get this stuff on your own. I am so glad that I decided to cook this tonight.YUMMM, I hope you all will like it as much as Justin & I did:)



Ingredients:

1 1/2 McCormick Rubbed Sage
1 tsp. McCormick Minced Garlic
1 tsp. McCormick Thyme Leaves
1/2 tsp. McCormick Ground Allspice
1/2 tsp. McCormick Paprika
1 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. salt
4 boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion,thinly sliced
2 red apples, thinly sliced
1/2 cup apple juice
1 tbsp. brown sugar

Directions:

1.MIX flour,all of the spices and salt in a small bowl.Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour.

2.COOK pork chops in hot oil in large skills on medium-high heat until browned on both sides.Remove from skillet. Add onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add apples; cook and stir 2 minutes.

3.STIR in juice, sugar and remaining seasoned flour until well mixed. Return pork chops to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce hear to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until desired doneness.

[I cooked Alfredo Pasta with this. I thought a veggie would be a bit much but peas or green beans or whatever you prefer would be just as yummy]



ENJOY:)


♥ tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment