Monday, February 22, 2010

Craziness is OVER...

thNow that all Justin's Birthday, My Birthday,Our 3 year wedding anni & Luckas' 1st Birthday are all over from this past week. Its time to update everyone. We had an amazing time down in San Diego for our anniversary. Luckas loved to Zoo and all the animals. He didnt take a nap the whole time we were there and then all of a sudden we put him in his car seat BAM he is passed out cold.He is walking so much now on his own free will, stands up in the middle of the floor and starts to take off. Makes me so PROUD:) 6 teeth poking through the gums, curly long hair. He is just perfection to the T in my eyes!

We have decided that we are going to try to get him to sleep through the night. So this is our new schedule for the little man:
-Feed him his toddler dinner & he munch on our food around 5ish
-Rub a dub-dub time (aka bath time + read him a book)
-Give him a nice 3/4 sippy cup full of cold vitamin D milk
-Maybe have a little snack before bed
-& then its off to bed

If he wakes up during the middle of the night, then we will let him cry for 20 minutes on his own. And if he is still crying after that we will go and check in on him. But for the past 2 nights he has waken up once and has cried himself back to sleep. So far so good it looks like:) Makes me really happy that he is doing so well. The reason why I wanted to do this now is because his new doctor says that if he keeps taking a bottle to bed with milk he will most likely have to get tubes put in to drain out the fluid in his ears. Right there, that scared the crap out me. I can not put Luckas through that, makes me so scared!!!

Also Olive Juice Photography is taking off very well. I love being a photographer. I love being able to capture peoples memories for them, that will last a lifetime! Iam going to be saving up for a speedlite and some filters.yippee:)

♥tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment