Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Support System:]

I honestly didn't think that today was going to be that bad at all. But it started off bad when Luckas got sick yet again in his crib. Poor baby can't catch a break with catching something!! I think that its teething again because this is what happened to him last time right before his 3rd & 4th top tooth came in. But I don't see anything poking through just yet. Anyways he has been sick since thursday/friday..ugh! So that's how we started off our morning. He didn't get ANY milk today period. I couldn't deal with steam cleaning the carpet again! So I'm crossing my fingers that TOMORROW will be a better day for him and us!!

Anyways, I tried to change my ISO on my camera. I even busted out the directions on how to do it because maybe I thought I was doing it wrong (by pressing the freaking button). Nothing was working!! So I called Canon Customer Service, and the guy had the nerve to ask me if I even had my camera on (it was). He asked me how I knew it was on & I told him how I knew. We reset to factory settings and everything but nothing worked. I cant even get my DISP. frame pop up on the screen for some odd reason. I have never owned a DSLR before so I didn't know what was going on. I am still learning:] So basically the guy tells me that I have to send in my camera for repair, I almost started crying. I know it sounds dumb, but my camera is like my other baby. So I call Justin at work and tell him whats going on. He says everything is going to be okay and I might have to cancel some shoots while I get a repair. He comes home and we start talking about how I can get a rental and how I could benefit from a "back" up camera in case something happens. Just covering our bases, but he is going to be getting me another camera (which cost some $$$) so I don't have to cancel my shoots or anything. He is so supportive of my passion♥. I couldn't ask for a better husband, best friend, father of our child in the world. He wants me to be successful and follow my dream. He pushes me all the time. I'm really blessed and grateful for everything he has done for me and my passion♥ I have the best family & friends that stand behind me and keep encouraging me to keep going!! Thank you everyone, it means the world to me!!

Well off to bed since its getting late:]
♥ tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment