Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Silly Little Luckas:)

Lately, Luckas have been doing the most silliest little things during our days while Justin is at work. And I have been trying my hardest to teach him Please & Thank you. He would make his Great Aunt Von very proud that I'm starting him young on his manners:) When he says please it comes out "pwea". I have seen other moms post about it, but to hear it out of his own mouth its just to adorable! Anyways the point is that he is learning his manners and that his vocabulary is growing by the day:) We just bought him a toy chest since he was dumping out his toy bucket and the living room floor would be covered in toys, you were bound to step on atleast one going to the kitchen!haha So when he woke up from his nap he was so excited to check it out. Its a bit smaller as in small with holding the amount of toys. Its a cute size in general just the amount of toys it holds isnt that great:(Bummer. Anyways here are the few recent little goofy things Luckas has been doing around the house!

Gosh, I love that little face of his:) He makes my whole day crazy but I love it & wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!

3 comments:

  1. seriously! he is soooo handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo glad that you realize how lucky you are to get to stay at home with your little one. I can't wait until we get to that point. Until then, I'll just keep looking at your cute little man.
    Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brittany:)
    Heather-It really is a treat all in itself:) He is the sweetest little man EVER!!

    ReplyDelete