Monday, December 13, 2010

Little Baby Nutt:)

Well we had our first appointment today:) The baby's heartbeat was 160+ and everything is looking great. It was a different pace then Luckas, He was all over the place around when we got his first ultra-sound. This baby she/he was so calm just chilled in the same spot the whole time. Stretched out her/his legs and arms, she/he is going to have long legs like Luckas did. I hope my ribs don't take a beating again this time around. She/He was putting their arms in front of their face trying to be shy in front of the camera! I also got some AWESOME news that my best friend back home just found out today that she was off on her due date...she is due JULY 12TH, 2011..just like me:) Best friends going through pregnancy at the same time...we are pretty excited even though we are over 1,000 miles away from each other! We are going in January to find out the sex of the baby since February is going to be a VERY short month for us with all 3 of our birthdays, our wedding anni and then Lucke's birthday party. We can't wait to find out:):) My motherly feelings are saying GIRL...but I would be very happy to have another boy!!

1 comment:

  1. awwww :) how precious!!


    I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. See my blog post for details:
    http://babbleb.blogspot.com/2011/01/hooray-for-awards.html

    ReplyDelete