Sunday, March 6, 2011

Buffalo Burgers: WARNING May Get Messy:)

Now I was a little curious on what this little recipe had to offer. So I went a head planned for the meal and now I couldn't wait to chow down on this yummy dinner, tonights dinner is going to be AMAZING:) Now when preparing this meal. Keep in mind it asks for "ground beef" not "buffalo". Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this juicy burger like we did!!

What You Need:
1 pound ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request)
1/2 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or 4 slices blue cheese [I used monterey jack cheese]
4 Hamburger Buns, split
Lettuce leaves, red onion slices, tomato slices (optional)

Directions:
SHAPE the beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) burgers.
LIGHTLY oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the burgers for 10 minutes for medium or until desired doneness, turning the burgers over once halfway through the grilling time.
HEAT the soup and hot sauce in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Top the burgers with the soup mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve the burgers on the buns with the lettuce, onion and tomato, if desired.


Please note that this is my plate & I'm pregnant:) And these burgers are small!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment