It really isn't DOG FOOD, I really don't know how this amazing, yummy little snack got the name. But trust me its one of my all time favorites:)
What you will need:
1 cup peanut butter
2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1 box of Chex cereal (any flavor if you want)
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar or as needed
1. Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips over the stove top so I can mix them together and make sure the chocolate doesn't dry out! PLEASE DON'T USE BUTTER..many recipes tell you to use it but when you put butter and chocolate/peanut butter together it doesn't work. You will have to start all over!
2. Stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place the 1 box of Crispix cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
Now you have some Puppy Chow:)Enjoy!!!