Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby McNutt #2:)

Its about time that I write a blog about the newest addition coming to our family next July 2011!!

Well by now everyone knows we are preggo with baby #2. I went in for my intake appt after doing the cup ordeal, getting blood drawn +passing out and this silly little class I had to take to which was a waste of my time since it was information I already knew since I have delivered here at the NH in 29 Palms. We had been trying since this summer and I was starting to honestly feel we were going to have the same issue we had trying to get preggo with Luckas. So, I was trying not to get myself down that path. Then when I tested on October 30th, I really didn't want to look at the test, so I didn't!!haha I waited and then I looked and I saw this little pink second line starting to appear and then that first line was SLLLLOOOWWLLYYY coming through too. I had to really rub my eyes and look hard. I walked out and had a smile on my face, Justin is laying on the sofa and I asked him to come here. He was already comfy on the sofa and didn't want to get up. So I tell him we are pregnant, I brought him the test and the look on his face was pretty priceless. He looked like he got hit by a semi-truck. He was in shock, excited-basically every emotion was running through him from what it looked like.

We sat there and I was thinking up my due date and it so happens to be on my mother-in-laws birthday July 12th, 2011. She is beyond excited:) We have our first appt on December 13th and I honestly can't wait to see our little baby nutt on that screen!! Also, we have been doing the baby name game. The boy name is set and the girl name is getting narrowed down more and more. As of right now we are NOT going to announce the baby name till the baby is born. I might change my mind, but right now its pretty much set on not saying one single word on the final name when we find out the sex of the baby. I'm so beyong EXCITED that Justin gets to be here for the whole pregnancy and the birth. He deserves this so much. He missed out on Luckas and now he gets to be here for our new bundle of joy. And I will admit I'm really at ease since I'm going to have my best friend there with me in my "corner":)

Anyways, I will keep everyone updated with all news!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! :) I love that you called he/she "little baby nutt" awwwww <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Little Nutt" I LOVE it! I'm beyond excited for y'all! Can't wait to see a picture of your little addition!!

    ReplyDelete