Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soon to be 3 years

I honestly cant believe that Justin and I have been married for 3 years in 15 days. It seems like just yesturday we said "I DO"! Time has flown by so much these past years. We have been through bootcamp,mct,mos, alot of training & 2 deployments. We have spent alot of marriage apart due to the Marine Corps and "her" always being so needy haha. But I wouldnt complain at all. Its been a rollercoaster of events, but its been a learning experience for the both of us. Thank goodness for these next 2 1/2 - 3 years of him not leaving. Its going to be really nice to have him around and have him for Luckas & maybe another baby in the future:)


I wouldnt be the woman that I am today if it wasnt for Justin, I owe him alot. I wouldnt be following my passion if it wasnt for him being my biggest supporter. Him and Luckas inspire me everyday to do what I love doing being a wife, a mom and a photographer! They are my whole world & knowing that they are always going to be behind me, makes everything that much better for me. I am truly blessed in every way possiable!!


This year for our anniversary I let Justin plan whats going to happen. All I know is that Ace is going to a sitter & Luckas is going to stay with some family members. And we are going to be in the San Diego area. So its going to be excited to see whats going to happen:)


Well thats it for now:)

♥ tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment