Thursday, January 13, 2011

Alfredo Herb Chicken Tortellini

I have done a few post...well maybe they aren't published of some of my favorite dinner recipes. But now and then I'm going to post a few of my favorite little recipes to share. Thanks to my awesome friend who inpsired me;)

Herb Chicken Tortellini
This dinner is really simple and its whipped up within 30 minutes! Like tonight my husband is not home yet from work and its going on 7. I can't wait any longer since I'm a hungry preggo woman with a toddler who is becoming a hungry MONSTER as I type this while dinner cooks:)

You will need:
Buitoni Herb Chicken Tortellini (or any that you like from Buitoni)
1 1/2 Chicken breasts as you choose, cut into cubes
Bertolli Alfredo Sauce in a Jar

1. Fill a cooking pot full of water to hold the Tortellini noodles...and put it on a high/medium heat. When the water starts to boil the noodles will cook for 3-5 minutes or when they start to puff up. (You will notice from what they looked like in the package)
2. Drain noodles & add aldredo sauce.
3. Cut chicken into cubes and take a frying pan and cook the chicken till its all cooked or turning a slight golden color.
4. Add chicken to the noodles and mix.
5. You may add a veggie to the side or bread if you like.
6. ENJOY:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment